Confident and bold, these glasses are a tribute to Greenwich Village in the 60's, to the fast-talking intellectuals, political artists, and populist musicians that populated those electric days. And to the artist and teacher, Suze Rotolo, best known as Bob Dylan's first love and muse, who he described as having a "smile that can light up the street.
- Wide 60's angular design with rectangular lens shape
- Signature arrowhead front pin
- Custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
MATERIAL: 10MM POLISHED CELLULOSE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN