A limited-edition collaboration with tastemaker Alessandro Squarzi, in JMM's most popular style, the “Dealan,” . Reflecting their mutual commitment to quality and timeless design, each pair of glasses is delivered with a custom vintage-inspired utility case and oversized cleaning cloth.
Throughout the mid-1960's, Bob Dylan toured the world with a sole companion: one pair of iconic, black, cat-eyed spectacles. The DEALAN pays homage to this unique relationship between a man and his eyewear, incorporating bold volumes and sharp lines that evoke the musician’s devil-may-care charisma. Put these on, and don’t look back.
- Collaboration with Alessandro Squarzi
- Subtle cat-eye, rectangular frame
- Silver gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver gold custom native inspired engraved wire core design
- Silver gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
MATERIAL: 10MM POLISHED GREY W/ CLEAR CURED CELLULOSE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
LIMITED PRODUCTION OF 300
MEASUREMENTS: EYE:50 BRIDGE:20 TEMPLE:142