Achieve visual distinction with striking spectacles that expand your sartorial vocabulary. Inspired by the actual glasses worn by Japanese film director Kon Ichikawa (市川 崑) whose cinematic ingenuity was influenced by an array of individuals, from Walt Disney to Jean Renoir.
- Modern trapeze shape with energetic mid-century look and feel.
- Dark Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dark Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Dark Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Dark Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
MEASUREMENTS: EYE: 50 BRIDGE: 21 TEMPLE: 146
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN